Good sleep is essential. A good night’s sleep brings on healing, enhances our thinking and memory, builds strong immunity, and makes us feel and look vibrant. On the other hand, lack of sleep contributes to exhaustion, brain fog, chronic illness, depression, bad eating habits, and irritability.
This mini retreat and exploration is for anyone who would like to improve their sleep, expand the tools to manage stress and anxiety and adopt simple routines to improve overall health.
You will learn:
• A slow and restorative yoga sequence to bring you into a state of deep relaxation
• How yoga therapy can help you sleep - breath, movement, meditation
• How lifestyle habits effect your sleep
• How to restore circadian rhythms
• About most common sleep disorders
• About foods, herbs and lifestyle adjustments for better sleep
For all levels of experience. Dress in layers and bring a journal.
Saturday, April 13, 2pm–5:00pm
Exchange for event: Early Bird Price $55 by 4/8 Price from 4/9 - Day of $65
Petrina Plecko is a yoga & meditation teacher. She is a creatrix of Wise Woman Yoga and Prana Dance. She offers classes, workshops, women’s circles and retreats. She holds a certification as a Yoga Therapist by the International Association of Yoga Therapists with over 10,000 hours of hands-on experience. As a Dancer and a Priestess of Light she brings the element of a divine playful connection to balancing and healing ourselves, our families, communities and our planet.