Download Event Flyer HERE
Join Jeff Migdow MD for an informative workshop regarding the home use of homeopathic and flower remedies for illness, injury and stress release. These natural medicines are useful for all ages, speeding the body's healing process and uplifting our ability to avoid and overcome disease. They are considered over the counter non-prescription drugs, available at minimal cost to everyone through homeopathic pharmacies, health food stores and many conventional pharmacies. They can even be used for animals, especially in the treatment of injuries and stress.
Jeff Migdow, MD is a holistic practitioner and Reiki master who has practiced homeopathic medicine for over 35 years. He is a charter member of the American Holistic Medical Association, long term member of the National Center for Homeopathy and American Institute for Homeopathy and has published articles for the journals of these associations.
Saturday, April 28, 2pm–5pm
Exchange for event: $55 Early bird by
April 25, $65 from April 26 and at the door.
We will cover:
• the basic theories regarding the homeopathic remedies action and various potencies
• research and historical perspectives which have born out their effectiveness
• specific homeopathic remedies for injuries and trauma, including surgery and dental work
• how to discover which homeopathic remedies, potencies and cell salts to use for common acute disease treatment and prevention
• use of flower remedies in conjunction with homeopathy for stress release and mental and emotional balance
• suggestions for books to use as resources to practice homeopathy at home and pharmacies to obtain the remedies